- 14oz 380GSM water repellent ripstop canvas
- 500GSM PVC waterproof floor
- 10cm extra high floor edge to prevents dew leak in
- Durable 7001-6T aluminium poles
- UV resistant - reduces heat accumulation
- Heavy duty zips
- Top flap and mesh can be fully zipped down
- Breathable inner fabric
- Mesh door for better ventilation
- Mesh panels for insect protection
- Sky demo mesh for full scenery
- Extra height and foot space
- 420D oxford PVC coating carry bag
- Comes with pegs and guide ropes
- Easy to set up
Double Camping Canvas Swag
*BONUS Air Pillows & Mattress*
This lightweight double camping swag provides you a reliable and roomy shelter in all seasons. The walls are water repellent, rot-proof, UV resistant and mould resistant with 1 mesh door and 1 mesh roof providing excellent ventilation. It also features PVC waterproof floor edge which prevents dew leak in. The improved design now uses quality aluminium poles bringing extra strength and stability. Our swag has a full length zip off top flap with heavy duty zips. The swag is taller and has more foots pace than other similar products in the market. Set up is very easy with three aluminium poles, pegs and guide ropes which make it easy on your bed-ready brain.
- Base dimension: 210 x 145cm
- Mattress thickness: approx. 45mm
- Height: 90cm (Head), 58cm (feet)
- Carry bag dimension: 80 x 40 x 40cm
- Colour: Beige
1 Year Warranty
- 1 x Camping Swag
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 2 x Air Pillow
- 1 x Mattress
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.